This competition is now closed. Thank you for your participation. We will post a link to the winners as soon as they have been decided.
To celebrate the new and fabulous year ahead we have partnered with Vege Chips to bring you another great competition. Australia Day is just around the corner, this means another long weekend to help ease the pain of being back at work after the Christmas holidays and a reason to celebrate all the Aussie brands and products we have available to us on this wide brown land.
Vege Chips are one of the delightful Aussie brands we speak of, and they have generously put together three prize packs for deglutenous' dedicated gluten free market. All you have to do is share your favourite vegetarian (free from eggs, fish and meat), gluten free dip recipe with deglutenous and pair it with the Vege Chip you think it would go best with and you will go in the running to win a years supply of Vege Chips or one of two Vege Chips party packs.
We will be posting a few examples for you in the coming days and here is a list of the Vege Chips you have to choose from but definitely take a look at the Vege Chips site to acquaint yourself with their range if you aren't already.
- The original Vege Chip - a snack made from cassava available in natural, sea salt and vinegar, barbecue and sweet and sour flavours.
- Deli crisps - made from three varieties of sweet potato and available in natural, sea salt and vinegar and rosemary and garlic flavours.
- The new popped organic range - which includes popped corn chips in nacho cheese and popped rice bites in cheese, barbecue and creamy chives.
So to get your hands on more Vege Chips than you can imagine, here’s what to do.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Fill out and submit the competition form, including your favourite vegetarian, gluten free dip recipe (your dip recipe will be shared on deglutenous) and the Vege Chip you think it would go best with.
- Verify your submission.
There will be three winners drawn on the 20th of January to give us the best shot at delivering your prizes in time for your Australia Day celebration. The overall winner will be awarded a years supply of Vege Chips and there will be two runners up receiving a Vege Chips party pack each. We will contact the winner on the day of each draw and post the prizes out shortly after.
Here are some inspirational dips to get your creative juices flowing, there will be more added in the next couple of weeks too.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Please read these competition rules. If you enter a deglutenous competition, we will assume that you have read these rules carefully and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be living in Australia.
- To enter this competition you must provide an address that is not a post office box.
- The dip recipe you choose to enter must be gluten free and vegetarian (free from eggs, meat and fish).
- By sharing your gluten free dip recipe you are agreeing that it may be published on the deglutenous or Vege Chips website.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of deglutenous.
- One entry per person/email address.
- If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and deglutenous reserves the right to amend the competition dates at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email or phone within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, deglutenous reserves the right to choose another winner.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to receive email updates from deglutenous. Personal information we collect will be used only by deglutenous.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to partake in any promotional activity deglutenous require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- deglutenous reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- deglutenous will endeavour to send prizes within a week of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.